Welcome to the National Geographic Learning page for the Czech Republic and Slovakia. To discover more about National Geographic Learning's digital and print resources, please contact our local representative:
For information on pricing and purchasing, please contact your local distributor:
More information here!
Come down and see our stand and see what exciting new materials we have, any freebies we have on offer and meet our representative!
Click here to get involved with our international webinars! Watch the videos of previous recordings and subscribe to hear about what we’ve got coming up.
Learn English with TED Talks is a supplemental resource for English language programs, featuring a video-based language learning app that helps learners understand and discuss powerful ideas from TED Talks in the classroom.
With easy-to-use classroom resources such as a Classroom Presentation Tool, Lesson Plans and Correlations, Learn English with TED Talks supports any English language curriculum, makes the ideal tool for flipping your classroom and helps you inspire learners to find their own voice in English
What does it include?
• 40 TED Talks on the app
• A Before, While, and After You Watch format with on-level activities
• Point-of-use support to help understand new language from the TED Talks
• Classroom presentation tool - original classroom activities, video, and answer keys
• Lesson plans - original classroom activities, video, and answer keys
• Correlations - to find the right TED Talk to support your existing curriculum
• What is Learn English with TED Talks?
Learn English with TED Talks is a supplemental resource for English language programs, featuring a video-based language learning app.
Each TED Talk is accompanied by correlations to common themes covered in English learning classrooms, comprehension support and language practice for new vocabulary, grammar, and speaking strategies.
• How many TED Talks are featured on the App?
There are currently 40 talks that students can access.
• What support is there for teachers?
There is a classroom presentation tool, lesson plans and correlations to help Learn English with TED Talks fit your curriculum.
• Can I access it offline?
Yes, every lesson can be downloaded.
• How do I get access?
Teachers can request a demo at http://ngl.Cengage.com/LearnEnglishwithTEDTalks