Stand Out is a six-level, standards-based ESL series for adult education, with a proven track record of successful results. The new edition of Stand Out, continues to provide students with the foundations and tools needed to achieve success in life, college, and career.
- NEW Reading Challenge integrates Stand Out's strong emphasis on skill development throughout the book. Readings featuring National Geographic explorers consolidate language and ignite curiosity.
- Updated Video Program includes National Geographic footage to introduce learners to real-world themes in addition to short dramatic episodes that reinforce the themes and vocabulary in each unit.
- Expanded Critical Thinking Activities challenge learners to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information that helps prepare them for the workplace and academic life.
- NEW Online Workbooks provide reinforcement and consolidation of key language through automatically graded exercises, and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Extensive Teacher Support includes activities to support multi-level classrooms and helps teachers to prepare students for success.
- Student Books integrate language development, life skills, and real world project activities in an exciting, colorful, easy-to-use format.