Microsoft® Office 2013: Post Advanced
- AUTHOR: Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9781285166391
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 1280 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2011, 2008
- ©2014 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series® books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Microsoft Office 2013, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013: POST ADVANCED you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft Office 2013 software through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series® continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
Microsoft® Word 2013.
8. Using Document Collaboration and Integration Tools.
9. Creating a Reference Document with a Table of Contents and an Index.
10. Creating a Template for an Online Form.
11. Enhancing an Online Form, Using Macros, and Adding Digital Signatures.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013.
8. Customizing a Presentation with Customized Slide, Handout, and Notes Masters.
9. Modifying a Presentation with Customized Text Boxes, SmartArt, and Shapes.
10. Developing a Presentation with Content from Outside Sources.
11. Organizing Slides and Creating a Photo Album.
Microsoft® Excel® 2013.
8. Working with Trendlines , Pivot Table Reports, PivotChart Reports, and Slicers.
9. Formula Auditing, Data Validation, and Complex Problem Solving.
10. Using Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) with Excel.
11. Collaboration Features for Workbooks.
Microsoft® Access© 2013.
8. Macros, Navigation Forms, and Data Macros.
9. Administering a Database System.
10. Using SQL.
11. Database Design.
Microsoft® Outlook® 2013.
4. Creating and Managing Tasks.
5. Customizing Outlook.
Important Notes for Windows 7 Users.