Enhanced Microsoft® Word® 2013: Comprehensive
- AUTHOR: Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9781305507210
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 968 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2014
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce students to the latest advantages that Microsoft® Word® has to offer with this new book in the next generation of the Shelly Cashman Series®. For three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced essential computer skills to millions of students. ENHANCED MICROSOFT WORD 2013: COMPREHENSIVE continues this history of innovation with enhanced pedagogy to accommodate the varied learning styles of today’s students. New features are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of Word 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. New labs integrate cloud and web technologies with Word while other enhancements ensure this Shelly Cashman Series® book delivers the most effective Word® introduction for your students.
Student Success Guide.
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
4. Creating a Document with a Title Page, Lists, Tables, and a Watermark.
5. Using a Template to Create a Resume and Sharing a Finished Document.
6. Generating Form Letters, Mailing Labels, and a Directory.
7. Creating a Newsletter with a Pull-Quote and Graphics.
8. Using Document Collaboration, Integration, and Charting Tools.
9. Creating a Reference Document with a Table of Contents and an Index.
10. Creating a Template for an Online Form.
11. Enhancing an Online Form and Using Macros.
Appendix A: APA Research Paper.
Appendix B: SAM Projects.
Appendix C: Capstone Projects.
Appendix D: Microsoft Office 2013 Specialist and Expert Certification.