Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Revealed
- AUTHOR: Sherry Bishop, BSBA, MEd
- ISBN-13: 9781111130664
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 544 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS5 has to offer! Whether you're looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe® Dreamweaver® or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS5 REVEALED uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the new Navigation toolbar, the simplified site setup, Spry menu bars, improved CSS layouts, and Live view navigation. Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and CSS.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Content with CSS and Div Tags.
7. Managing and Publishing a Site.
8. Managing Style Sheets.
9. Using Tables to Display Data.
10. Collecting Data with Forms.
11. Adding Media and Interactivity with Flash and Spry.
12. Creating and Using Templates.
13. Working with Library Items and Snippets.