Table of Contents
PART 3 ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS ORGANIZED AS A CORPORATION--ADJUSTMENTS AND VALUATION.
18. Acquiring Capital for Growth and Development.
19. Accounting for Plant Assets, Depreciation, and Intangible Assets.
20. Accounting for Inventory.
RA3, Part A - An Accounting Cycle for a Corporation: Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
21. Accounting for Accruals, Deferrals, and Reversing Entries.
22. End-of-Fiscal-Period Work for a Corporation.
RA3, Part B - An Accounting Cycle for a Corporation: End-of-Fiscal-Period Work.
Simulation Marketing Page for Digital Diversions.
PART 4 ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES.
23. Accounting for Partnerships.
24. Recording International and Internet Sales.
App. A: Accounting Concepts.
App. B: Analyzing Nike's Financial Statements.
App. C: Using a Calculator and Computer Keypad.
App. D: Recycling Problems.
App. E: Answers to Audit Your Understanding.