Table of Contents
1. Applying Fundamental Excel Skills and Tools in Problem Solving.
2. Solving Problems with Statistical Analysis Tools.
3. Determining Effective Data Display with Charts.
4. Applying Logic in Decision Making.
5. Retrieving Data for Computation, Analysis, and Reference.
6. Evaluating the Financial Impact of Loans and Investments.
7. Organizing Data for Effective Analysis.
8. Using Data Tables and Excel Scenarios for What-If Analysis.
9. Enhancing Decision Making with Solver.
10. Troubleshooting Workbooks and Creating Excel Applications.