An Introduction to Programming Using Alice 2.2
- AUTHOR: Charles W. Herbert
- ISBN-13: 9780538478663
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 304 Pages Paperback
- 2nd Edition | Previous Editions: 2007
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
AN INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING USING ALICE 2.2, SECOND EDITION, provides students with a solid introduction to concepts of programming, logic, and related mathematics through the use of Alice, a proven tool for motivating beginning programmers. This new edition has been fully updated to take advantage of the new movie making, virtual reality, and gaming capabilities of Alice 2.2. All chapters are supported with robust exercise sets and visual diagrams.
5. Boolean Logic.
6. Text, Sound, and Graphics.
9. Advanced Programming Techniques.