Microsoft® Word 2010: Introductory
- AUTHORS: Gary B. Shelly; Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9781439078457
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 368 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2008
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Office 2010, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In MICROSOFT WORD 2010: INTRODUCTORY you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Word 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
Introduction to Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with Citations and References.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
Web Apps for Word.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B: Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages to a Web Server.
C: Microsoft Business Certification Program.