Microsoft® Word 2013: Comprehensive
- AUTHOR: Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9781285167688
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 888 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2012, 2008
- ©2014 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series® books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With MICROSOFT WORD 2013, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of MICROSOFT WORD 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series® continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
4. Creating a Document with a Title Page, Lists, Tables, and a Watermark.
5. Using a Template to Create a Resume and Sharing a Finished Document.
6. Generating Form Letters, Mailing Labels, and a Directory.
7. Creating a Newsletter with a Pull-Quote and Graphics.
8. Using Document Collaboration and Integration Tools.
9. Creating a Reference Document with a Table of Contents and an Index.
10. Creating a Template for an Online Form.
11. Enhancing an Online Form, Using Macros, and Adding Digital Signatures.
Appendix A: APA Research Paper - Chapter 2 Supplement.
Important Notes for Windows 7 Users.