Adobe® Dreamweaver® Creative Cloud: Comprehensive
- AUTHORS: Corinne Hoisington; Jessica Minnick
- ISBN-13: 9781305267220
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 584 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition
- ©2015 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Meet your students where they work—in the cloud! ADOBE® DREAMWEAVER® CREATIVE CLOUD™: COMPREHENSIVE, 1st Edition has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Dreamweaver software and familiarize themselves with the Creative Cloud. ADOBE® DREAMWEAVER® CREATIVE CLOUD™: COMPREHENSIVE, 1st Edition follows the Shelly Cashman Series® proven step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to teaching the Adobe Dreamweaver software. The pedagogy of this text has been enhanced to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. Readers will easily follow along with the chapters in the text to gain valuable and comprehensive software skills to build their own exciting and dynamic Web sites and develop Internet applications.
Introduction: Website Development and Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud.
1. Creating a Website with Dreamweaver.
2. Creating a Template for a Mobile Website Using Responsive Design.
3. Modifying a Responsive Design Template for Tablet and Desktop Displays.
4. Adding Graphics and Links.
5. Exploring Tables and Forms.
6. Enhancing Webpages with Audio and Video.
7. Interacting with jQuery User Interface Widgets.
8. Publishing a Website.
9. Building a Mobile Application.
Appendix A: Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud Help.
Appendix B: For Mac Users.
Appendix C: Project Planning Guidelines.