Table of Contents
1.Reality Check: A video presentation introducing chapter content in a real world application.
2. Readings contain integrated video and animation to further enhance comprehension of topics.
3. Quick Checks: Quizzing presented throughout the readings to allow students to validate their comprehension of topics before moving on to additional topic areas.
4. Study Time contains: Explore the Web – internet based activities and assignments; Lecture Notes – Power Point slides; Crossword; Flashcards
5. Apply Yourself contains: Simulation activities
6. Skills Evaluation Library
7. Test Yourself: quiz at the end of each chapter to allow the student to test their comprehension of the content before moving on to the next chapter.