Introduce your students to a new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With HTML: Comprehensive Sixth Edition, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. Within this text you will find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success.
1. Introduction to HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
2. Creating and Editing a Web Page Using Inline Styles.
3. Creating Web Pages with Links, Images, and Embedded Style Sheets.
4. Creating Tables in a Web Site Using an External Style Sheet.
Special Feature 1: Attracting Visitors to Your Web Site.
5. Creating an Image Map.
6. Creating a Form on a Web Page.
7. Using Advanced Cascading Style Sheets.
8. Adding Multimedia Content to Web Pages.
Special Feature 2: Converting Frames on Your Web Site.
10. Creating Pop-Up Windows, Adding Scrolling Messages, and Validating Forms.
11. Using DOM to Enhance Web Pages.
12. Creating and Using XML Documents.
A: HTML Quick Reference.
B: Browser-Safe Color Palette.
C: Accessibility Standards and the Web.
D: CSS Properties and Values.
E: Publishing Web Pages to a Web Server.
F: Symbols and Characters Quick Reference.
H: XML Quick Reference.