Veterinary Office Practices
- AUTHOR: Vicki Judah
- ISBN-13: 9781111139001
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 256 Pages Paperback
- 2nd Edition | Previous Editions: 2004
- ©2012 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
VETERINARY OFFICE PRACTICE, 2ND Edition provides an inside look at the roles and responsibilities of veterinary assistants in animal hospitals or private veterinary practice, along with detailed instruction on scheduling, client relations, charting, case management software, billing, and more. In addition to clear objectives and easy-to-understand concepts, VETERINARY OFFICE PRACTICE, 2ND Edition’s comprehensive coverage includes case studies and review exercises to enhance student learning experience., and an instructor manual that includes suggested assignments, test bank questions and answers as well as answers to the case studies and review questions found in the book.
1. Introduction to Veterinary Practice.
2. Care and Maintenance of the Veterinary Practice Facility.
3. Front Office and Receptionist Duties
5. Communication Skills.
6. Interacting with Clients.
9. Financial Matters.