Table of Contents
1. Foundational Principles.
2. Adapting Centering for Beam Angles.
3. Adapting for Light Field Expansion.
4. Adapting for Beam Divergence.
5. Spatial Relations in Positioning.
6. Adapting Positions for Direct-Capture Digital (DR) Equipment.
7. Great Tips for Trauma and Mobile Radiography.
8. Specific Trauma Positions.
9. Adapting Skull Positions: Routine and Trauma.
10. Simplified Centering and Tips for Routine Positions.
11. Determining Exact Corrections from Image Evaluation.
12. Specific Corrections from Image Evaluation.
13. Helpful Rules for Adapting Technique.
14. Elements of Critical Thinking: Clinical Application.