Picture Yourself Learning Microsoft® Office 2010
- AUTHOR: Diane Koers
- ISBN-13: 9781598638905
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 416 Pages Paperback
- 2nd Edition | Previous Editions: 2007
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Featured in the four-color, visual Picture Yourself series, PICTURE YOURSELF LEARNING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 is a valuable resource for all readers, beginner to intermediate. Clear, step-by-step instructions walk you through the basics of each application from beginning to end. Helpful tips provide additional information and advice to enhance your Office 2010 experience and help meet your needs. PICTURE YOURSELF LEARNING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 is packed with information useful to those who have purchased their first computer and are learning Office 2010 for the first time. Those who have experience with older versions of Office will find this book an excellent way to help them get up to speed on their computing experience, by way of the over 1,000 screenshots to guide your way. You have the option of reading the book from cover to cover, or simply reading the individual programs you are interested in.
PART I – GETTING STARTED.
1. Discovering Office Common Features.
PART II – WORD.
2. Getting Started with Word.
3. Making a Word Document Look Good.
4. Managing Word Pages.
5. Working with Columns and Tables.
6. Using Word for Mail Merge.
7. Discovering Word Tools.
PART III – EXCEL.
8. Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet.
9. Working with Formulas and Functions.
10. Making the Worksheet Look Good.
11. Managing Large Amounts of Excel Data.
12. Setting Security & Printing Options.
13. Generating Excel Charts.
PART IV – POWERPOINT.
14. Creating a PowerPoint Presentation.
15. Editing Your Presentation.
16. Formatting Your Presentation.
17. Showing Your Presentation.
PART V – ACCESS.
18. Creating an Access Database.
19. Modifying an Access Database.
20. Creating Access Queries.
PART VI – OUTLOOK.
21. Sending & Receiving Outlook E-mail.
22. Working with Outlook Contacts.
23. Using the Outlook Calendar.
24. Tracking Tasks with Outlook.
PART VII – PUBLISHER.
25. Creating a Predesigned Publication.
26. Designing Your Own Publication.