Adobe Flash CS5 Revealed
- AUTHOR: Jim Shuman, MBA
- ISBN-13: 9781111130541
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 608 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2010
- ©2011 Published
- Level(s): Flesch-Kincaid
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
ADOBE FLASH CS5 REVEALED provides a comprehensive yet concise introduction to Adobe® Flash® CS5 Professional and the art of creating exceptional interactive experiences, animations and applications that run on the Web, on the desktop and on mobile devices. The book begins with a discussion of fundamental concepts, which sets the stage for specific Flash skill development. A series of step-by-step tutorials follows that fully explains how to create animations, use special effects, draw objects, incorporate sound and video, develop for mobile devices and program in ActionScript 3.0. ADOBE FLASH CS5 REVEALED examines the new and enhanced features of CS5 including Code Snippets - blocks of code that save the effort of typing ActionsScript; Text Layout Framework – provides text flowing, character coloring and column creation; improved video capabilities; and inverse kinematics, a feature that allows you to manipulate Flash objects using the Bone tool in order to create sophisticated animations.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Flash CS5.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects
6. Preparing and Publishing Movies.
7. Importing and Modifying Graphics.
8. Building Complex Animations using.
9. Using ActionScript.
10. Using ActionScript to Enhance User Experience.
11. Adding Sound and Video.
12. Working with Behaviors and Components.