- AUTHORS: James L. Burrow; Aubrey R. Fowler III
- ISBN-13: 9781133962489
- 736 Pages Hardcover
- 4th Edition | Previous Editions: 2012, 2009, 2006
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
MARKETING 4E presents marketing as a set of skills and knowledge combined with economics, finance, and career planning to create strategic plans. Students learn the foundations and functions needed to successfully market goods, services, and ideas to consumers. Professional development, customer service, and social media are presented as keys to students' success. Emphasis on careers includes the incorporation of Career Clusters. While students study business, economics, selling, human relations, communications, logistics, promotion, product planning, and pricing, they also see marketing as a career choice.
1. Marketing Today and Tomorrow.
2. Socially Responsible Marketing.
3. Marketing Begins with Economics.
4. The Basics of Marketing.
5. Marketing Information and Research.
6. Marketing Starts with Customers.
7. Competition Is Everywhere.
8. Social Media and E-Commerce.
9. Develop a Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan.
10. Develop Successful Products.
11. Services Need Marketing.
12. Business-to-Business Marketing.
14. Determine the Best Price.
18. Marketing in a Global Economy.
19. Manage Risk.
20. Finance Marketing Activities.
21. Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
22. Take Control with Management.
23. Plan a Future in Marketing.