- includes CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card
- AUTHOR: Nijole V. Benokraitis
- ISBN-13: 9781305094550
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 400 Pages Paperback
- 4th Edition
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Created by the continuous feedback of a “student-tested, faculty-approved” process, SOC4 delivers all of the key terms and all of the core concepts for the introductory sociology course through a visually appealing print component with tear-out review cards for students and class prep cards for instructors. Additionally, SOC4 includes an online study center offering with CourseMate that includes an eBook and set of interactive digital tools to address multiple-learning styles, all at a value-based price. SOC4 was developed with considerable input from focus groups, surveys, and conversations with students and instructors resulting in high-interest and comprehensive content, current examples, and a personal tone that accommodates sociology students’ lifestyles and is proven to increase retention and enhance outcomes.
1. Thinking Like a Sociologist.
2. Examining Our Social World.
5. Social Interaction and Social Structure.
6. Social Groups, Organizations, and Social Institutions.
7. Deviance, Crime, and the Criminal Justice System.
8. Social Stratification: United States and Global.
9. Gender and Sexuality.
10. Race and Ethnicity.
11. The Economy and Politics.
12. Families and Aging.
13. Education and Religion.
14. Health and Medicine
15. Population, Urbanization, and the Environment.
16. Social Change: Collective Behavior, Social Movements, and Technology.