Microsoft® Office 2013: Introductory
- AUTHOR: Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9781285166032
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 1432 Pages Hardcover
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2011, 2008
- ©2014 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series® books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Microsoft Office 2013, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft Office 2013 software through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series® continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
Introduction to Technology.
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
Microsoft® Word 2013.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013.
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures.
2. Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt.
3. Reusing a Presentation and Adding Media and Animation.
Microsoft® Excel® 2013.
1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis.
Microsoft® Access© 2013.
1. Databases and Database Objects: An Introduction.
2. Querying a Database.
3. Maintaining a Database.
Microsoft® Outlook® 2013.
1. Managing Email Messages with Outlook.
2. Managing Calendars with Outlook.
Important Notes for Windows 7 Users.