Course360 Business Law EXP Printed Access Card
- AUTHOR: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781111962708
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Mixed Media
- 1st Edition
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Course360 for Business Law EXP is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. The course has twelve units. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. COURSE360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own. *This is where you can include any pertinent discipline-specific information*.
1. Explain the origins and philosophy of the basic foundations of law as they apply to the function of business.
2. Analyze legal principles and procedures specific to business ownership and how those principles and procedures apply to different forms of business organization.
3. Discuss the definition(s) of "contract," including the elements, functions, and application of the basic types of contracts.
4. Discuss the requirements of sales contracts and electronic contracts and how they are used in business.
5. Outline the differences between real and personal property law, and differentiate relevant concepts of each.
6. Analyze the effect of warranties, product liability, and consumer protection as applied to merchandizing businesses and consumer law.
7. Outline the primary legal and ethical issues surrounding employer–employee relationships, including employment-at-will, wage and hour laws, worker health and safety, family and medical leave, and employee privacy.
8. Analyze the role laws play in the corporate and financial sectors of business.
9. Analyze the role of ethics in various aspects of law.