Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS6 Revealed
- AUTHOR: Chris Botello
- ISBN-13: 9781133693246
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 576 Pages Hardcover
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2011, 2009, 2006
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Discover all that Photoshop CS6 has to offer with ADVANCED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6 REVEALED. This book teaches advanced design techniques using one of the most popular photo-editing programs on the market. Using step-by-step tutorials, your students work with curves, levels, blending modes, painting and drawing tools, and the latest Photoshop special effects to create professional-quality designs and images. They are challenged not only as Photoshop users but as designers, following the steps a designer would take to complete real-world projects. Your students also see what works in a design and what doesn't. They then take their craft to the next level by using the advanced end-of-chapter learning projects.
1. Working with Layers.
2. Working with Layer Styles.
3. Adjusting Levels and Hue/Saturation.
4. Working with Curves and Adjusting Color.
5. Designing with Multiple Images.
6. Investigating Production Tricks and Techniques.
7. Working with Type, Shape Layers, and Filters.
8. Retouching and Enhancing Images.
9. Creating Special Effects.
10. Working with Blending Modes.