Table of Contents
1. Residential Workplace Safety.
2. Hardware and Materials Used in Residential Wiring.
3. Tools Used in Residential Wiring.
4. Test and Measurement Instruments Used in Residential Wiring.
5. Understanding Residential Building Plans.
6. Determining Branch Circuit, Feeder Circuit, and Service Entrance Requirements.
7. Introduction to Residential Service Entrances.
8. Service Entrance Equipment and Installation.
9. General Requirements for Rough-In Wiring.
10. Electrical Box Installation
11. Cable Installation.
12. Raceway Installation.
13. Switching Circuit Installation.
14. Branch-Circuit Installation.
15. Special Residential Wiring Situations.
16. Video, Voice and Data Wiring Installation.
17. Lighting Fixture Installation.
18. Device Installation.
19. Service Panel Trim-Out.
20. Checking Out and Troubleshooting Electrical Wiring Systems.
21. Green Wiring Practices.
22. Alternative Energy System Installation.