LabConnection on DVD for A+ Guide to Hardware
- AUTHOR: dti Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781133703747
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Mixed Media
- 6th Edition | Previous Editions: 2011
- ©2014 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
With powerful computer-based exercises, simulations and in-depth remediation capabilities, LabConnection™ provides a uniquely integrated supplement to hands-on A+ PC repair courses, and can be used both as a virtual lab and homework assignment tool. LabConnection supports Cengage Learning's A+ Guide to Hardware textbook and the A+ IT certification exams, and offers remediation towards both. LabConnection, by dti Publishing, is a system that enables exercises and labs to be embedded within the curriculum and instruction. The system is designed for instructor led learning but can also be built into a distance learning course. A one-time internet access code is required to unlock the product and to modify the security settings . You will need internet access to unlock the product each time you launch the DVD on a new computer. The DVD does not require internet access after initial activation. DVD access expires one year after initial activation.LabConnection is also available as online and institutional versions with full learning management capabilities.
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools
2. Working Inside a Computer.
3. All About Motherboards.
4. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
5. Supporting Hard Drives.
6. Supporting I/O and Storage Devices.
7. Satisfying Customer Needs.
8. Troubleshooting Hardware Problems.
9. Connecting to and Setting Up a Network.
10. Networking Types, Devices, and Cabling.
11. Supporting Printers.
Appendix A: Keystroke Shortcuts in Windows.
Appendix B: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.