Fundamentals of World Regional Geography
- AUTHOR: Joseph J. Hobbs
- ISBN-13: 9781133113782
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 496 Pages Paperback
- 3rd Edition | Previous Editions: 2010, 2007
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Cengage Learning's FUNDAMENTALS OF WORLD REGIONAL GEOGRAPHY brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools along with comprehensive text content for one semester/quarter courses. Adopt the resources that enable your students to purchase the right solution to meet their needs, whether it's a traditional printed text, all digital learning platform, or package that includes the best of both worlds. With the recently updated Fundamentals of World Regional Geography 3rd Edition and CourseMate's interactive teaching and learning tools, it's never been easier to introduce students to the eight world regions, including the historical, cultural, economic, political, and physical aspects that create regional unity, give them personality, and make them newsworthy.
1. Objectives and Tools of World Regional Geography.
2. Physical Processes and World Regions.
3. Human Processes and World Regions.
5. Russia and the Near Abroad.
6. The Middle East and North Africa.
7. South and East Asia.
9. Sub-Saharan Africa.
10. Latin America.
11. The United States and Canada.