Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 Revealed
- AUTHOR: Elizabeth Eisner Reding
- ISBN-13: 9781111130381
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 640 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Discover all that Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 has to offer! With detailed attention to artistic and technical features alike, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 REVEALED provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn this industry-standard program. Real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout offer well-rounded, comprehensive coverage. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 REVEALED is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit images with skill and ease using Photoshop CS5.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop CS5.
2. Working with Photoshop.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Making Selections.
5. Incorporating Color Techniques.
6. Placing Type in an Image.
7. Using Painting Tools.
8. Working with Special Layer Functions.
9. Creating Special Effects with Filters.
10. Enhancing Specific Selections.
11. Adjusting Colors.
12. Using Clipping Masks, Paths, and Shapes.
13. Transforming Type.
14. Liquifying an Image.
15. Performing Image Surgery.
16. Annotating and Automating an Image.
17. Creating Images for the Web.
18. Working with Animation, Video, and Photography.