Table of Contents
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside a Computer.
3. All about Motherboards.
4. Supporting Processors and Memory.
5. Supporting Hard Drives.
6. Installing and Supporting I/O and Storage Devices.
7. Satisfying Customer Needs.
8. Troubleshooting Hardware Problems.
9. Connecting to and Setting Up a Network.
10. Networking Types, Devices, and Cabling.
11. Supporting Notebooks.
12. Supporting Printers.
Appendix A: Keystroke Shortcuts in Windows.
Appendix B: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.