Table of Contents
Student Success Guide.
Digital Literacy: Introducing a World of Technology.
The Internet: Accessing, Searching, Sharing, and Communicating.
Computers and Mobile Devices: Evaluating the Possibilities.
Programs and Apps: Using Software at Work, School, and Home.
Digital Safety and Security: Identifying Threats, Issues, and Defenses.
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures.
2. Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt.
3. Reusing a Presentation and Adding Media and Animation.
1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis.
1. Databases and Database Objects: An Introduction.
2. Querying a Database.
Appendix A: SAM Projects.
Appendix B: Capstone Projects.
Appendix C: MOS Certification.