Table of Contents
1. Getting to Know Illustrator.
2. Creating Text and Gradients.
3. Drawing and Composing an Illustration.
4. Transforming and Distorting Objects.
5. Working with Layers.
6. Working with Patterns and Brushes.
7. Working with Distortion, Gradient Meshes, Envelopes, and Blends.
8. Working with Transparency, Live Color, Effects, and Graphic Styles.
9. Creating Graphs in Illustrator.
10. Creating 3D Objects.
11. Preparing a Document for Prepress and Printing.
12. Drawing with Symbols.
13. Creating Interactive Layouts.