Entrepreneurship: Ideas in Action
- AUTHOR: Cynthia L. Greene
- ISBN-13: 9781305653061
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 6th Edition | Previous Editions: 2012
- ©2017 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
High School students today realize that becoming a business owner is a career option. ENTREPRENEURSHIP: IDEAS IN ACTION 6E provides students with the knowledge needed to realistically evaluate their potential as a business owner. This text encourages students to examine all the major steps involved in starting a new business: Ownership, Strategy, Finance, and Marketing. As students complete the chapters, they will develop a business plan and learn what it takes to get an entrepreneurial venture off to a good start. Market research, budgeting, selecting a business location, and financing the business are covered using real-life examples that students can relate to. Information on online research and online business planning is also included.
1. Should You Become an Entrepreneur?
2. Entrepreneurs in a Market Economy.
3. Develop a Business Plan.
4. Identify and Meet a Market Need.
5. Market Your Business.
6. Distribution, Promotion, and Selling.
7. Select a Type of Ownership.
8. Locate and Set Up Your Business.
9. Plan and Track Your Finances.
10. Operations Management.
11. Human Resource Management.
12. Risk Management.
13. Management for the Future.