Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Engineering and Manufacturing Technology Print Reading.
2. Communicating with a Sketch.
3. Scales and Precision Measurement.
4. Reading Lines and Lettering on a Print.
5. Reading Multiviews.
6. Reading Auxiliary Views.
7. Manufacturing Materials and Processes.
8. Reading Dimensions.
9. Reading Drawings with Fasteners and Springs.
10. Reading Sections, Revolutions and Conventional Breaks.
11. Reading Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
12. Reading Linkage, Cam, Gear, and Bearing Prints.
13. Reading Precision Sheet Metal Drawings.
14. Reading Working Drawings.
15. Welding Processes and Reading Welding Representations.
16. Reading Pictorial Drawings.
17. Reading Electrical Diagrams and Schematics.