Table of Contents
1. Defining and Proving Crimes.
2. Essential Elements of Crimes.
3. Parties to a Crime and Inchoate Offenses.
5. Crimes Against a Person.
6. Crimes Against Property and Habitation.
7. Crimes Against Public Order and Public Morality.
8. Introduction to Procedure and the Right to Counsel.
9. Seizures of a Person and Identification Procedures.
10. Search and Seizure of Property.
11. Government Monitoring of Communication and the Fourth Amendment Exclusionary Rule.
12. Interrogation and Self-Incrimination.
13. Preliminary Stages of the Prosecution.
14. Pretrial Motions.
16. Verdict, Punishment, and Judicial Review.