Table of Contents
Table of Exhibits.
Table of Cases .
1. Foundations of Criminal Law.
2. Administration of Criminal Justice and the Role of the Paralegal.
3. Components of a Crime.
4. Crimes Against Persons and Crimes Against Habitation.
5. Crimes Against Property, Public Order and Safety, Public Morals, and Justice and
6. Inchoate and Organized Crimes.
8. Intake and Drafting the Complaint.
9. Search and Seizure: History, Warrant Requirements, Legislative Developments and
10. Search and Seizure: Exceptions to the Warrant Requirement.
11. Confessions and Pretrial Identification Procedures.
12. Pretrial: Initial Appearance to Preliminary Hearing.
13. Pretrial: Grand Jury to Pretrial Conference.
14. Trial: Rights, Procedure, Tasks.
15. Sentencing, Punishment, and Review.
Appendix A: System Folder Contents.
Appendix B: Excerpts from the Constitution of the United States of America.