- includes CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card
- AUTHOR: Chuck Williams
- ISBN-13: 9781285867502
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 448 Pages Paperback
- 8th Edition
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Created by the continuous feedback of a "student-tested, faculty-approved" process, MGMT 8 (Print + Enhanced CourseMate), 8E delivers a visually appealing, print component along with a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools, all at a value price. The instructors edition of the print text contains tear-out prep cards and Enhanced CourseMate allows for insturctors to track and monitor the performance of their students through the engagement tracker.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
2. The History of Management.
3. Organizational Environments and Cultures.
4. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
Part II: PLANNING.
5. Planning and Decision Making.
6. Organizational Strategy.
7. Innovation and Change.
8. Global Management.
Part III: ORGANIZING.
9. Designing Adaptive Ogranizations.
10. Managing Teams.
11. Managing Human Resource Systems.
12. Managing Individuals and a Diverse Work Force.
Part IV: LEADING.
15. Managing Communication.
Part V: CONTROLLING.
17. Managing Information.
18. Managing Service and Manufacturing Operations.
Student/Instructor Review Cards.