- AUTHORS: William M. Pride; O. C. Ferrell
- ISBN-13: 9781285858340
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 720 Pages Paperback
- 18th Edition | Previous Editions: 2014
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Pride and Ferrell's MARKETING 2016 provides a thorough overview of essential marketing principles within a visually engaging, reader-friendly presentation. This popular, proven text helps students develop the knowledge and decision-making skills they need to succeed in today's competitive business environment. MARKETING 2016 delivers in-depth coverage of fundamental marketing concepts and strategies, along with practical applications and real-world examples, including up-to-date material on social networking, digital marketing, social and environmental responsibility, globalization, entrepreneurship, and marketing in times of transition. The current edition also features a new chapter on managing services and branding, a new section exploring the importance and uses of Big Data, updated learning objectives, and access to new "Ask a Marketer" videos to introduce key concepts. Perfect for students of all backgrounds and interest levels, MARKETING 2016 is an essential resource for classroom and career success.
Part I: MARKETING STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
Part II: ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES AND SOCIAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
Part III: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets Segmentation and Evaluation.
Part IV: BUYING BEHAVIOR, GLOBAL MARKETING, AND DIGITAL MARKETING.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. Digital Marketing and Social Networking.
Part V: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
11. Product Concepts, Branding and Packaging.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
Part VI: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
14. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
15. Retailing, Direct Marketing and Wholesaling.
Part VII: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
16. Integrated Marketing Communications.
17. Advertising and Public Relations.
18. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Part VIII: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.
20. Setting Prices.
Sample Marketing Plan.