Table of Contents
Annual Volumes of Issues in Language Program Direction.
1. Hybrid Language Teaching and Learning: Looking Forward.
2. Best Practices in Online Learning: Is it for Everyone?
3. Theoretical and Empirical Foundations for Blended Language Learning.
4. Beyond Hybrid Learning: A Synthesis of Research on E-tutors under the Lens of SLA Theory.
Pedagogical & Curricular Concerns.
5. Hybrid Learning Spaces: Re-envisioning Language Learning.
6. Introducing Blended Learning in Large Multi-Section Foreign Language Programs: An Opportunity for Reflecting on Course Content, Pedagogy, Learning Outcomes, and Assessment Issues.
7. The Effects of Blended Learning on Second Language Fluency and Proficiency.
8. Complementary Functions of Face-to-Face and Online Oral Achievement Tests in a Hybrid Learning Program.
9. Analyzing Linguistic Outcomes of L2 Learners: Hybrid vs. Traditional Course Contexts.
Open Access Issues.
10. Opening Up Foreign Language Education: The Case of Français Interactif.
11. Integrating Foundational Language and Content Study through New Approaches to Hybrid Learning and Teaching.