- AUTHOR: Richard L. Daft
- ISBN-13: 9781305393462
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 800 Pages Loose-leaf
- 12th Edition
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Equip students with the confidence and innovative skills they need to manage successfully in today's rapidly changing, turbulent business environment. The latest edition of Daft's market-leading MANAGEMENT helps you develop managers who look beyond traditional techniques and ideas to tap into a full breadth of innovative management skills. MANAGEMENT, 12E addresses emerging themes and the issues most important for meeting today's management demands and challenges. A blend of proven management techniques and new competencies demonstrates how to harness creativity and lead change as students learn to put theory into practice. D.A.F.T. defines Management with the best in new and proven management competencies. D. Development of the latest managerial theories and innovative skills prepares students to adapt to new technologies and inspire exceptional performances in managerial roles. A. Applications focus on contemporary ideas and relevance to students, using a combination of cutting-edge exercises, memorable examples, new video cases, and topics not typically found in other management texts. F. Foundations in the best management practices combine fresh ideas with proven research organized around the four functions of management. T. Technology in a leading support package delivers innovative solutions--from course management tools to new video cases, a media-rich eBook, and MindTap™--to help ensure that students reach their full management potential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
1. The World of Innovative Management.
2. The Evolution of Management Thinking.
Part II: THE ENVIRONMENT OF MANAGEMENT.
3. The Environment and Corporate Culture.
4. Managing in a Global Environment.
5. Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility.
6. Managing Start-Ups and New Ventures.
Part III: PLANNING.
7. Managerial Planning and Goal Setting.
8. Strategy Formulation and Execution.
9. Managerial Decision Making.
Part IV: ORGANIZING.
10. Designing Organization Structure.
11. Managing Change and Innovation.
12. Managing Human Resource.
13. Managing Diversity.
Part V: LEADING.
14. Understanding Individual Behavior.
16. Motivating Employees.
17. Managing Communication.
18. Leading Teams.
Part VI: CONTROLLING.
19. Managing Quality and Performance.
Appendix: Managing the Value Chain, Web 2.0, and E-Business.