Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
How to Use This Handbook.
Basic Spanish Skills.
Part II: KEY MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY.
1. Medical Terminology of the Body Systems.
2. Anatomical Body Parts and Pain Scale.
3. Chief Complaints and Common Diagnoses.
Part III: FRONT OFFICE.
4. Greeting and Scheduling the Patient.
5. Patient Registration.
6. Insurance and Billing.
8. Protected Health Information.
Part IV: BACK OFFICE.
9. Vital Signs, Body Measurements, and Patient Intake.
10. In the Examination Room.
11. Infection Control.
12. Administration of Basic Treatments and Therapies with Medical Equipment and Supplies.
13. Laboratory Tests
14. Special Procedures and Diagnostic Studies.
15. Diet and Medication Education.
Index: English to Spanish.
Index: Spanish to English.