Table of Contents
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside Desktop Computers and Laptops.
3. All About Motherboards.
4. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
5. Supporting the Power System and Troubleshooting Computers.
6. Supporting Hard Drives and Other Storage Devices.
7. Survey of Windows Features and Support Tools.
8. Installing Windows.
9. Supporting I/O Devices.
10. Maintaining Windows.
11. Optimizing Windows.
12. Troubleshooting Windows and Supporting Users.
13. Troubleshooting Windows Startup.
14. Connecting to and Setting up a Network.
15. Supporting Network Hardware.
16. Supporting Mobile Operating Systems.
17. Windows Resources on a Network.
18. Security Strategies.
19. Supporting Printers and Customizing a System.
20. Virtualization, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Appendix A: Safety Procedures and Environmental Concerns.
Appendix B: Entry Points for Windows Startup Processes.
Appendix C: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.