Developing Spatial Thinking Software Printed Access Card
- AUTHOR: Sheryl A. Sorby
- ISBN-13: 9780840022882
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Mixed Media
- 1st Edition
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
DEVELOPING SPATIAL THINKING SOFTWARE PRINTED ACCESS CARD equips users with the 3-D visualization skills necessary for success in technical careers including engineering, architecture, medicine, computer database operation, chemistry, and more. This revolutionary software walks students through ten engaging, easy-to-use modules that provide first-hand experience in working with 3-D operations. (A companion workbook is also available, ISBN 1111139067.) Lessons include foundational 3-D topics such as isometric drawings, orthographic projections, reflections and symmetry, surfaces and solids of revolution, and combining solids. Whether integrated into courses that require extensive 3-D spatial visualization, or used as a remediation tool to help students who might be struggling with visualization, DEVELOPING SPATIAL THINKING Software provides every student with a highly-interactive and long-lasting learning experience.
1. Surfaces and Solids of Revolution.
2. Combining Solids.
3. Isometric Drawings & Coded Plans.
4. Orthographic Drawings.
5. Orthographic Projection of Inclined and Curved Surfaces.
6. Flat Patterns.
7. Rotation of Objects about a Single Axis.
8. Rotation of Objects about Two or More Axes.
9. Object Reflections and Symmetry.
10. Cutting Planes and Cross Sections.