C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures
- AUTHOR: D.S. Malik
- ISBN-13: 9781285852751
- 1680 Pages Paperback
- 7th Edition | Previous Editions: 2013
- ©2015 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
C++ PROGRAMMING: PROGRAM DESIGN INCLUDING DATA STRUCTURES, Seventh Edition remains the definitive text to span a first and second programming course. D.S. Malik’s time-tested, student-centered methodology uses a strong focus on problem-solving and full-code examples to vividly demonstrate the how and why of applying programming concepts and utilizing C++ to work through a problem. This new edition includes thoroughly updated end-of-chapter exercises, more than 30 new programming exercises, and many new examples created by Dr. Malik to further strengthen student understanding of problem solving and program design. New features of the C++ 11 Standard are discussed, ensuring this text meets the needs of the modern CS1/CS2 course sequence.
1. An Overview of Computers and Programming Languages.
2. Basic Elements of C++.
4. Control Structures I (Selection).
5. Control Structures II (Repetition).
6. User-Defined Function.
7. Namespaces, the class string, and User-Defined Simple Data Types.
9. Records (structs).
10. Classes and Data Abstraction.
11. Inheritance and Composition.
12. Pointers, Classes, Virtual Functions, and Abstract Classes.
13. Operator Overloading and Templates.
14. Exception Handling.
16. Linked Lists.
17. Stacks and Queue.
18. Searching and Sorting Algorithms.
19. Binary Trees.
20. Graph Algorithms.
21. Standard Template Library.
A. Reserved Words.
B. Operator Precedence.
C. Character Sets.
D. Operators Overloading.
E. Additional C++ Topics.
F. Header Files.
G. Memory Size on a System and Random Number Generators.
H. Answers to Odd Numbered Exercises.