A Guide to APA Documentation
- AUTHOR: Joseph F. Trimmer
- ISBN-13: 9780840030108
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 64 Pages Stitched binding
- 1st Edition
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Instructors who teach research writing for the social sciences all use the APA (American Psychological Association) and this compact guide is a perfect addition to their syllabus and curriculum.
1. Research and Composition.
Evaluating References. Recording Reference Information. Taking Notes. Quoting References. Summarizing and Paraphrasing References. Avoiding Plagiarism.
2. Documenting References.
3. Using Footnotes.
4. Preparing List of References.
Sample Entries: Articles in Print. Sample Entries: Books in Print. Sample Entries: Online Publications. Sample Entries: Audiovisual and Miscellaneous Sources.
5. APA Research Paper Format.
6. Annotated Student Research Paper.