Table of Contents
SECTION I: Introduction to Engineering Drawing and Design.
1. Introduction to Engineering Drawing and Design.
2. Drafting Equipment, Media, and Reproduction Methods.
3. Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD).
4. Manufacturing Materials and Processes.
SECTION II: Fundamental Applications.
5. Sketching Applications.
6. Lines and Lettering.
7. Drafting Geometry.
SECTION III: Drawing Views and Annotations.
9. Auxiliary Views.
10. Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
11. Fasteners and Springs.
12. Sections, Revolutions and Conventional Breaks.
13. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
14. Pictorial Drawings and Technical Illustrations.
SECTION IV: Working Drawings.
15. Working Drawings.
16. Mechanisms: Linkages, Cams, Gears, and Bearings.
17. Belt and Chain Drives.
18. Welding Processes and Representations.
SECTION V: Specialty Drafting and Design.
19. Precision Sheet Metal Drafting.
20. Electrical and Electronics Drafting.
21. Industrial Process Pipe Drafting.
22. Structural Drafting.
23. Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning (HVAC).
24. Civil Drafting.
SECTION VI: Engineering Design.
25. The Engineering Design Process.