Table of Contents
PART III: ELECTRICITY.
23. Electric Forces.
24. Electric Fields.
25. Gauss's Law.
26. Electric Potential.
27. Capacitors and Batteries.
28. Current and Resistance.
29. Direct Current (DC) Circuits.
PART IV: MAGNETISM.
30. Magnetic Fields and Forces.
31. Gauss's Law for Magnetism and Ampere's Law.
32. Faraday's Law of Induction.
33. Inductors and AC Circuits.
34. Maxwell's Equations and Electromagnetic Waves.
PART V: LIGHT.
35. Diffraction and Interference.
36. Applications of the Wave Model.
37. Reflection and Images Formed by Reflection.
38. Refraction and Images Formed by Refraction.
PART VI: 20TH CENTURY PHYSICS.
Appendix A. Mathematics.
Appendix B. Reference Tables.
Answers to Concept Exercises and Odd-Numbered Problems and Questions.