- includes CourseMate Printed Access Card
- AUTHORS: Jeffrey S. Nevid; Spencer A. Rathus
- ISBN-13: 9781111987329
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 400 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with over 100 students and faculty, HLTH is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners at a value-based price. HLTH engages students with interactive Health Check assessments, in addition to a range of features on everything from the effect of socioeconomic status on health to a checklist to help choose a primary care physician, that help students relate course concepts to their personal lives.
1. A Healthy You!
2. Psychological Health.
3. Stress and Your Health.
4. Intimate Relationships and Sexuality.
5. Reproductive Choices.
6. Addiction and Drug Abuse.
7. Alcohol and Tobacco.
8. Fitness for Life.
9. Nutrition for Life.
10. Managing Your Weight.
11. Combating Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer, and Other Major Diseases.
12. Infection and Immunity.
13. Preventing Violence and Injury.
14. Managing Your Health Care.
15. Health and the Environment.
16. Health Across the Lifespan.