iPhone 3D Game Programming All In One
- AUTHOR: Jeremy Alessi
- ISBN-13: 9781435454781
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 432 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
This is a complete guide to iPhone and iPod Touch game development. Beginning with the basics and ending with a finished game published in the App store this book covers all the fundamentals. The combined strength of Unity and the iPhone development platform are used to full effect allowing even complete novices to create and publish an iPhone game.
PART I: Some Assembly Required.
1. Ready, Fire, Aim!
2. Apple's Ring, Apple's Ropes.
3. Unity Fundamentals.
4. Creating the Perfect Concept.
PART II: Game-Makin'.
5. The Strengths and Weaknesses of the iPhone's Unique Input Interface.
6. Concept Art.
8. Play Testing and Iterating.
9. Production Art.
10. Tying Up Loose Ends.
11. Shipping and Handling Extra.