Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS5 Revealed
- AUTHOR: Chris Botello
- ISBN-13: 9781111136253
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 600 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2009, 2006
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Discover all that Photoshop CS5 has to offer with ADVANCED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 REVEALED. This book teaches advanced design techniques using one of the most popular photo-editing programs on the market. Using step-by-step tutorials, readers work with curves, levels, blending modes, painting and drawing tools, and the latest Photoshop special effects to create professional-quality designs and images. They are challenged not only as Photoshop users but as designers, following the steps a designer would take to complete real-world projects. They also see what works in a design and what doesn't. Readers then take their craft to the next level by using the advanced end-of-chapter learning projects. The book's full-color interior and highly visual design make this the ideal book for learning advanced design techniques using the latest version of Adobe Photoshop.
1. Working with Layers.
2. Working with Layer Styles.
3. Adjusting Levels and Hue/Saturation.
4. Working with Curves and Adjusting Color.
5. Designing with Multiple Images.
6. Investigating Production Tricks and Techniques.
7. Working with Type, Shape Layers, and Filters.
8. Retouching and Enhancing Images.
9. Creating Special Effects.
10. Working with Blending Modes.