Microsoft® Windows 7: Comprehensive
- AUTHORS: Gary B. Shelly; Steven M. Freund; Raymond E. Enger
- ISBN-13: 9781439081037
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 832 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Microsoft Windows 7, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In Microsoft Windows 7: Comprehensive you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
1. Fundamentals of Using Microsoft Windows 7.
2. Working on the Windows 7 Desktop.
3. File and Folder Management.
4. Personal Information Management and Communicating.
5. Personalize Your Work Environment.
6. Customizing Your Computer Using the Control Panel.
7. Advanced File.
8. Mastering Digital Pictures and Music.
9. Mastering Digital Video.
A: Comparison of the New Features of Windows 7 Editions.
B: Windows 7 Security.
C: Windows Live Essentials.
D: Introduction to Networking.