HTML5 and CSS: Introductory
- AUTHOR: Denise M. Woods
- ISBN-13: 9781133526131
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 288 Pages Paperback
- 7th Edition | Previous Editions: 2011, 2009, 2007
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to a new generation of Shelly Cashman Series® books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With HTML5 and CSS Introductory, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. Within this text you will find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success.
1. Introduction to HTML.
2. Creating and Editing a Web Page Using Inline Styles.
3. Creating Web Pages with Links, Images, and Embedded Style Sheets.
4. Creating Tables in a Web Site Using an External Style Sheet.
SF 1. Attracting Visitors to Your Web Site.
Appendix A: HTML Quick Reference.
Appendix B: Browser-Safe Color Palette.
Appendix C: Accessibility Standards and the Web.
Appendix D: CSS Properties and Values.
Appendix E: Publishing Web Pages to a Web Server.