Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Accounting and Business.
2. Analyzing Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
7. Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Control, and Cash.
9. Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets.
10. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
11. Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
12. Long-Term Liabilities: Bonds and Notes.
13. Investments and Fair Value Accounting.
14. Statement of Cash Flows.
15. Financial Statement Analysis.
16. Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles.
17. Job Order Costing.
18. Process Costing Systems.
19. Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
20. Variable Costing for Management Analysis.
22. Performance Evaluation Using Variances from Standard Costs.
23. Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
24. Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
25. Capital Investment Analysis.
26. Cost Allocation and Activity-Based Costing.
27. Lean Principles, Lean Accounting, and Activity Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Nike Inc., Form 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2013.
Appendix C: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix D: Reversing Entries.
Appendix E: Revenue Recognition Update.